Monday, September 27, 2010

At just the right time

Yesterday morning, as Ava and I were embarqing on our weekly grocery run, I heard the sweetest, most inspiring little voice. "Our God is for us, our God is STRONG!"  That little three year old, my baby girl, just about made mommy break down in tears right there in the Price Chopper parking lot.  Tears of joy and hope. Tears of relief, for knowing that everything was going to be okay because of Him!

Romans 8:31: If God is for us, who can be against us? 

After a long week of working lots of hours, a long weekend of being on call and getting called quite a few times, and after a morning of children rising at 6am after going to bed at midnight, I knew that He was with me.  To know that she's hearing these words, through songs on the radio, based on His word is awesome.  It's permeating her little mind and she wants to sing about it!  I know that this little event happened for a reason and that this message that came out in my baby girl's sweet, innocent child voice was something I needed to hear, and at just the right time.  Right there at 7:40am, on a Sunday morning, just me and my 3 year old daughter, standing there breathing in the cool, crisp temps of a fresh fall morning in the parking lot. 

Happy Monday all, may you know that God is with you today and always, no matter what you are going through.  Seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment