Saturday, September 11, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Why...




It's nice to have kids that get up at 5am on Saturdays....
1. You dont ever have to set your alarm clock
2. The day is full of hours...
3. More time in the day for snuggling and giving extra kisses
4. Coffee tastes really good at 5am
5. You get to see amazing sunrises
6. Your kids are extra snuggly and cozy which is much better than waking up to that annoying alarm
7. You dont have to worry about people driving by seeing your bedhead in the window at 5am
8. Dance parties where you crank up the music and watch your kids shake their groove thang
9. Listening to giggles echo from back bedrooms as they play together nicely...often followed by a screech and fighting over who took what toy from who (we'll ignore that for now!)
10. Photo ops!!













And I know I said 10 but I can't forget the most important reason which is...drumroll, please!
My kids still think I'm COOL and amazing and worth wanting to wake up at the crack of dawn to see me and wake me up to play, snuggle, and take care of them. Reason 552 why it's awesome to be a mommy and I wouldn't trade extra minutes of sleep for anything!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post, love this and so happy you are blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I want to bite them (Italian for "they are so cute I want to just kiss them all over and hug them til they push you away!)

    ReplyDelete