Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Are we ready?? Yes, we are!


Just do it! Go Team Kusick! Are we ready? Yes, we are!! These are all things that I’ve said many times around our house and boy do they apply to my new adventure in the blogging arena. I’ve wanted to finish up a little diddy for Ava and Isaac’s totsites that I’ve maintained the last 3 years and you know, life just seems to be so crazy! It could be that I’m a working mommy who has a family full of little ones but who’s really thinking about that?! And yes, I did just use my favorite punctuation symbol, the exclamation point, at least 6 times so far. Sorry…

Anyways, needless to say, I’ve yet to write those wrap up journals on the kids sites and that was my hangup for starting this new blog, but what the hey….I’m doing it! I can’t wait any longer to start up a new thing and get rocking and rolling. So, hang on tight, this chick’s ready to rumble!! Make that 10 exclamation points. I promise, I’ll stop soon. Stay tuned kids. There's so much more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! There, I used an exclamation point too ;-) Great pic of you and the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot! Whoot! Definately. Now I will be on your case to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete