Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Typical...

Here's an email trail between me and Jason that paints a typical picture of our lives these days, balancing work, family and play!  I'm sure some of you all can relate all too well!!


Jason: what are we doing Saturday morning?
Crystal: Remember I was going to get to go do something by myself from 8:30-2:30 like you did last Saturday

Jason: how about you get to do something after I do something. You can go from 11-5
Crystal: nope, Saturday 2:00 Braydens party- Dont worry about it, what do you want to do this week?

Jason: I have to consult a client. I can do it early.
Crystal: time?

Jason: I'm going to try to do it at 7:00am
Crystal: Sunday I am sleeping in
            and I mean it
            and I need you to take the kids away so I can actually sleep,
            not hear them crying/getting in trouble/beating down the door or each other..
            PLEASE?!!?!!!!!

Jason: ok sounds good
Crystal: go team Kusick

Jason: right
            We are going to see the buffalo
Crystal: fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment