Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Motherhood

I promise to write a real blog post soon but time is of extreme value these days so you're gonna get this!

A quote I am in love with: "Motherhood is about letting go of perfection and just going with the flow!" Can I get an AMEN?!

And some pics to get you by....
Storing up that energy, seconds at a time!


Lovin like there's no tomorrow, you really should see this...it's incredible

Bringing this mama so much joy sometimes I wonder if I'm either gonna cry or explode with squeals of thanksgiving!

And in case you missed it, we welcomed another blessing from Him into our world: Mr. Nathan Patrick.

 Ava thoroughly enjoyed him, to say the least.
 And finally, a sneak peak of the Halloween festivities.. Hopefully there will be more before Thanksgiving rolls around but I can't promise anything!
More to come soon!   And also, I'm curious; would you rather have a quick pic post with some random thoughts or a real blog post? Leave me a comment and let me know!  One more thing, I want to wish a happy anniversary to the best parents around, you know who you are! Love you Mom and Steve.  Enjoy your day.  And to the rest, have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment